Les raideurs fous Index du Forum
Les raideurs fous
Pour tous les gamers de l'uni 63 !

Les raideurs fous Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: fans the same thing if they were behind us. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les raideurs fous Index du Forum -> Secteur public uni 63 -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 04:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: fans the same thing if they were behind us. Répondre en citant

SAN DIEGO -- With a blue-collar, workmanlike approach, the Cincinnati Bengals knocked the San Diego Chargers back to reality while protecting their two-game lead in the AFC North. The Bengals ran for 164 yards. They held Philip Rivers to just 252 yards passing. They forced three turnovers and preyed on a big breakdown in coverage. "Down and dirty," cornerback Adam Jones said after the Bengals beat the Chargers 17-10 on Sunday, holding San Diegos high-powered offence to a season-low in points and wearing down its defence. Andy Dalton threw a go-ahead, 21-yard touchdown pass to wide-open A.J. Green late in the third quarter that allowed the Bengals (8-4), who were coming off their bye, to keep a two-game lead over Baltimore. "Thats the main thing. Were not playing just to make the playoffs," Jones said. "Were playing for the bye. We played hard and physical on defence. If we keep playing hard and smart and were going to be a real, real good team." San Diego (5-7) lost the momentum it gained with a thrilling 41-38 comeback win at Kansas City a week earlier. The Chargers slim playoff hopes dwindled after their fourth loss in five games. "You score 10 points, you are going to lose most of the time," said Rivers, who completed 23 of 37 passes for 252 yards. "Thats a good defence. We just werent consistent enough." With the score tied at 7, the Bengals got the ball after Dre Kirkpatrick ripped the ball away from tight end Antonio Gates after a reception at the Cincinnati 25, the Chargers third turnover. Ten plays later, Green split the defence for an easy touchdown, with safety Eric Weddle and cornerback Marcus Gilchrist only able to watch. "Obviously they jacked the coverage up a little bit and missed assignments in the middle and it worked out well for us," said Dalton, who added that the Bengals power running game helped set up that play. Dalton joined Peyton Manning as the only quarterbacks to start their careers with three straight 3,000-yard seasons. Dalton was 14 of 23 for 190 yards, giving him 3,144 for the season. "It was just a seam right up the middle, man," said Green, who wasnt slowed by a hip pointer sustained during the Bengals first drive. "I guess the two linebackers and the safety went with Jermaine (Gresham) and I just came wide open." On the Bengals next drive, Andrew Hawkins caught a short pass from Dalton on third-and-2 from the Bengals 18 and raced 50 yards to the San Diego 32, where he was pushed out of bounds. The Bengals settled for Mike Nugents 46-yard field goal for a 17-7 lead. The Bengals appeared to be driving for a score that would have put away the game, but BenJarvus Green-Ellis fumbled when he was hit by Gilchrist. Weddle recovered and returned it 27 yards to the San Diego 43. The drive stalled and Nick Novak kicked a 48-yard field goal to pull to 17-10 with 4:43 left. A personal foul against Johnnie Troutman after the field goal forced the Chargers to kick off from their 20 and Brandon Tate returned it 24 yards to the Bengals 34 and Cincinnati ran out the clock. Green-Ellis gained 92 yards on 20 carries. Giovani Bernard had 57 yards on 14 carries. San Diego held the Bengals to 104 yards in the first half and then gave up 250 in the second half. Rookie coach Mike McCoy said his defence "fell apart." Cincinnatis offensive line manhandled the Chargers on the Bengals second drive, which ended with BenJarvus Green-Ellis scoring on a 4-yard run. The Chargers responded with a long drive capped when second-year tight end Ladarius Green split linebackers Rey Maualuga and Vontaze Burfict and was wide open for a 30-yard touchdown reception to tie the game at 7. Mostly, though, the Chargers struggled. "We crossed the 50 I dont know how many times but we didnt finish drives," Rivers said. "It is just not the turnovers; those we know. But there are other drives where we just didnt finish and ended up punting there right around midfield and that is critical. "This is a good team," Rivers said. "Let an opportunity pass us by? Yes. It wasnt like we had it in our grasp and they came in here and stole it from us. We knew we were going to have to play well." Said Burfict: "Just when theyd get to the 40-yard line, we had to stop them. Thats what were good at. They cross the 50 and everybody stepped up to make plays." NOTES: Chargers rookie Keenan Allen had eight catches for 106 yards, the fifth 100-yard game for the third-round draft pick from Cal. ... Chargers CB Derek Cox was benched in favour of Richard Marshall. Cox had been benched in three of the four previous games. ... Bengals LG Clint Boling hurt his right knee late in the first quarter. Marquis Haynes Panthers Jersey . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. Dontari Poe Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. http://www.authenticpanthersfootball.com/women-marquis-haynes-jersey/ . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. Jarius Wright Panthers Jersey . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third. D.J. Moore Jersey .Derrick Rose scored 23 points, and the Bulls pulled away from the Nets for a 105-80 victory on Wednesday night. Chicago held Brooklyn to 29 points on 26.MONDAY Generally a big fan of Air Canada, but fly to Phoenix on Air Canada Rouge. I always thought Rouge meant red, but apparently it means Seats only kittens can fit comfortably in. Need to work on my French. Arrive at hotel and front desk clerk hands me a large warmed delicious chocolate chip cookie with my key. This is brilliant check-in bribery. I could find a dead body in my room now and be hesitant to complain. Walking through downtown Phoenix, a scalper asks us if we want to buy tickets to the Pro Bowl that night. I laugh like hes Louis C.K. I prefer my football with tackling. TUESDAY The last Super Bowl Media Day I covered was in Jacksonville in 2005. My lasting memory is of two Mexican reporters from Azteca Deportes who asked questions with hand puppets. I arrive at Media Day in Phoenix and among the first people I run into are the same two reporters, with different hand puppets. I quietly wonder if the original puppets got a better offer and jumped to Telemundo. The problem with Media Day is that half the reporters dont seem to actually work in the media. There must be radio stations who hand out passes to contest winners. A couple of guys in the Gronkowski scrum are wearing Patriots T-shirts and asking probing questions like, Gronk, why are you so awesome? Though that is actually better than many of the questions real media ask. I am standing with Seattle punter and Canadian boy Jon Ryan when a reporter sticks his mic in and says: Reporter: You are Canadian, right? Ryan: Yes. Reporter: Do you like pontoon? Ryan: What? Reporter: Do you like pontoon? Ryan: Poutine? Reporter: Yes, poutine. Twenty-nine reporters ask Marshawn Lynch questions, all getting the exact same answer, Im only here so I dont get fined. I want to ask the 29th guy if he thought his question was so good, it would make Lynch sit up straight and say, Brilliantly posed sir! This one I must answer, thoroughly and eloquently! I am impressed (confused?) with the fans who buy tickets to sit in the stands during Media Day to watch...scrums. There are a couple of hundred Seahawks faithful who cheer madly every time Russell Wilson has a good answer. Some even scream during the Patriots availability, making me wonder if they are trying to affect Brady and his offences ability to hear the questions. They take this 12th man thing seriously. WEDNESDAY Fourteen more questions without answers for Lynch. Give up the dream people. You are not getting him to open up about his childhood and cry for you. Eat dinner at Lo-Los Chicken and Waffle House in Scottsdale, highly recommended by Deion Sanders. I assume the name means waffles for breakfast, and chicken as a specialty for dinner. I am wrong. It means fried chicken and waffles, together, for every meal. Broccoli is not allowed within 10 miles of the place. It is a bylaw, I believe. I order the Tre-Tre because it sounds like it gives me street cred. It has two drumsticks and one giant waffle with an ice-cream sized scoop of butter. It is delicious. I have no regrets. THURSDAY I have quadruple bypass surgery. FRIDAY NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell holds his annual State of the Union news conference. The union has issues. Goodell sidesteps every question like a Russell Wilson scramble. One reporter asks, roughly, Any other employee who had a year like you did would have been fired or resigned by now. Why havent you been fired or resigned? Boom. I cant see the reporter who asks it because there are about 1,000 people in the room, but I quietly hope it is one of the Mexican hand puppets.dddddddddddd Goodell just keeps digging himself a deeper hole. I have had numerous issues with Gary Bettman over the years (cough...TV rights...cough), but he makes himself available much more than once every four months. Plus he answers questions, even if you dont always like the answers. A Roger Goodell interview is the same as a Marshawn Lynch interview, just with more and fancier words. SATURDAY I am standing in the bleachers behind the 16th hole at the Phoenix Open, the craziest golf tournament the planet has ever known. The most fruitless job in sport belongs to the volunteers who ask the crowd for silence before players hit their tee-shots on 16 at Phoenix. They scream, cheer, boo, chant, and mostly drink, through every shot. You hit one tight, its a football stadium celebrating a game-winning touchdown for the home team.You miss the green, its the same crowd after the ref called the touchdown back. PGA Pro Jon Rahm wears an Arizona State football jersey for his tee-shot. The crowd goes nuts. Then he hits it long to the back of the green, and they boo him relentlessly. The 16 Bleacher Creatures chant every chant ever used in American sport. Examples: -USA! USA! for every American player, and some Euros who they believe are American because they have had 17 Budweisers. -The Atlanta Braves Tomahawk Chop chant...for no explicable reason. -Bald spot! Bald spot! As Phil Mickelson strolls towards the green. You need to put 16 bleachers on your bucket list. Just dont bring your kids. This tournament is basically the worlds largest nightclub. Except it opens at 7am. Women show up in heels and cocktail dresses. And leave covered in mud. There are more than 100,000 people on the course the day Im there. I figure about 10,000 are watching golf. I always thought the Phoenix Waste Management Open is a terrible sponsor name. But in my three hours there, I see two fights, a couple of guys throwing up, and one young lady (in heels) passed out in the mud. The sponsor name, in retrospect, is perfect. SUNDAY The Auxiliary Press Box is one of the sections at the top of the stadium. We are in the last row of media, with an entire section of Patriots fans right behind us. Chris Schultz makes a point of telling them he picked the Pats to win. Which he did, though he would have told Seahawks fans the same thing if they were behind us. Avoiding getting beer poured on his head is one of Schultzys many strengths. The game is great, but you all saw that, so Ill skip the details. Im a mile from the stage for the halftime show. In fact, from my vantage point it almost looks like Katy Perry is dancing with sharks! Lol. As if. No choreography would be that drunk. (Unless they were at the golf tournament all weekend.) When you cover the game, you always watch the end from the bowels of the building, in a Disney ride-like line-up to get on the field. I have never seen a group of media gasp the way they did when the Seahawks threw on that last play. Even the hand puppets said, Holy S***! (In Spanish) We interview Patriots corner Brandon Browner, who says...what we all are saying, What were those guys thinking? When my alarm goes off at 4am for my flight home, I ask the same thing of myself. By the way, I have now covered three Super Bowls. All Patriot victories. I should really get a ring. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 04:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les raideurs fous Index du Forum -> Secteur public uni 63 -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006