Les raideurs fous Index du Forum
Les raideurs fous
Pour tous les gamers de l'uni 63 !

Les raideurs fous Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: happy to get the two points." ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les raideurs fous Index du Forum -> Secteur public uni 63 -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 03:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: happy to get the two points." Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- Kobe Bryant is swiftly regaining his confidence and timing. His conditioning improves daily, and hes already leading the Los Angeles Lakers in scoring again. Yet thanks to Goran Dragic and the exciting Phoenix Suns, Kobe still doesnt have a victory. Dragic scored 12 of his 31 points in the fourth quarter and the Suns beat the Lakers 114-108 Tuesday night, dropping Bryant to 0-2 in his comeback. Bryant scored 20 points while playing 29 mostly sharp minutes in his second game back from nearly eight months out with a torn Achilles tendon. He led a fourth-quarter rally by the Lakers, but they only got within four points with 3 minutes left before Phoenix held on. Bryant gave his performance a "B" grade, but realizes hes got more work to do -- both on his game and his chemistry with the rest of the Lakers. Bryant had just three turnovers against Phoenix after committing eight in his season debut two days ago against Toronto, but contributed just two rebounds and three assists while the Suns comfortably held on. "Its a process," Bryant said. "You just continue to figure out what you can and cant do. Every game, you try to step up and do a little bit more and just go from there." The Suns handled the Lakers with teamwork, shredding Los Angeles lousy defence during a 35-point fourth quarter to earn their first three-game winning streak of the season. Marcus Morris scored 22 points and Eric Bledsoe had 18 points and nine assists for the surprising Suns, who never trailed after the opening minutes. Phoenix held off the Lakers with superb fourth-quarter play from both Morris brothers, who scored nine points apiece down the stretch. Markieff Morris finished with 15 points. "We kept pushing the ball and didnt slow it down too much," Marcus Morris said of the fourth quarter. "We came out with a lot of energy and kind of got them on their toes. They were playing small, so we had a great opportunity to attack the boards. And thats what we did." Pau Gasol scored 19 points while Jodie Meeks, Nick Young and Jordan Hill added 13 apiece for the Lakers, who have lost three of four to fall back below .500. Los Angeles NBA-best bench contributed 43 points while using just four reserves, but Phoenix dominated the boards, outrebounding the Lakers 43-33. Phoenix hadnt beaten the Lakers at Staples Center since November 2010. "I think we have a group of guys who play hard all the time, and theyre not selfish," Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek said. "They genuinely like each other to do well. If guys take bad shots, well take them out of the game. But for the most part, they run our offence. Weve got two great point guards in Goran -- who had a great game -- and Eric." Dragic hit two 3-pointers and didnt miss any of his 11 free throws, finishing one point shy of his career high in his latest outstanding performance against the Lakers. Phoenixs small, active lineup led by Dragic and Bledsoe was too much for the slower Lakers in the final minutes. "Its there. Weve just got to execute a little better," Bryant said. "The willingness and competitiveness is there. We just have to make sure we come out in the right areas and execute it." The game was another bump in a long road for Bryant, who had nine points in a rocky season debut on Sunday night. But Kobe felt fresher than expected after his first game since April, and coach Mike DAntoni is still limiting Bryants minutes to keep him healthy for the teams stretch of four road games in five nights starting later this week. Bryant started off his night against Phoenix with his first dunk of the season off a two-footed leap in the first quarter. Bryant still emphasized playmaking over shooting, but played a more polished floor game in the first half with 10 points, just one turnover and two assists, including the pass for Gasols buzzer-beating jumper. NOTES: Shawne Williams got a technical foul in the final seconds of the first half for putting a forearm into Dragic, who crashed to the ground. ... DAntoni changed his lineup, putting Meeks and Williams in the starting five and bumping C Robert Sacre to the bench. ... Phoenix C Alex Len didnt play with a sore left ankle. Chidobe Awuzie Jersey .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. Deonte Thompson Cowboys Jersey . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Leighton-Vander-Esch-Jersey/ . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. Tavon Austin Jersey . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown. Mike White Jersey . Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals.SAN JOSE, Calif. - Brent Burns kept waiting to see a replay of his shot that struck Martin Brodeur in the back of the neck and left the New Jersey Devils goalie flat on his back on the ice. "Its pretty scary seeing a goalie go down like that," Burns said after the San Jose Sharks edged the Devils 2-1 on Saturday night. "I didnt think I hit him, but I got worried when there was no replay that I might have hit him. Hes a legend of the game." Brodeur, who stopped 28 shots, was struck after he turned his back to the play as Burns tried to sneak the puck past him. Brodeur threw up his left leg to block an attempt from Burns, and then collapsed on the ice for a few minutes with his arms and legs extended. "Usually you dont turn your back to the guy shooting the puck," Brodeur said. "It was like an electric shock through my body. It went really quick through my legs, my feet and my fingers. "I wasnt sure. I had never felt that before, and thats why I didnt move. When I got up I felt a little dizzy but I guess thats normal." Brodeur was attended to by a trainer and was able to get up and remain in the game, before being pulled moments later for an extra skater as New Jersey pressed for the tying goal. "I was kind of upset there because I wanted to get one off of him," said Burns, who earned an assist in his second game after missing 13 because of an injury. Brodeur said he felt fine and was just sore where the puck hit him. He expected to be examined by a doctor. Scott Hannan and Tyler Kennedy scored first-period goals, and Antti Niemi made 18 saves for the Sharks, who have won five of six. "We talked after the first period that they tend to get stronger later in the game," Sharks centre Joe Thornton said. "They played well and made it close in the third. At this point were happy to get the two points." Pattrik Elias scored for the Devils, who had a season-high, three-game winning streak snapped.dddddddddddd "We had some trouble in our zone covering them," Elias said. "They were very active and able to create a lot of chances. But we got better as the game went on and we had our chances in the second and third periods." The Devils played their third game in four nights. They beat the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings in overtime before travelling to Northern California to face the Sharks. "We played them pretty well but they got the two goals," Devils centre Travis Zajac said. "We matched them after that and there were just a couple of plays we didnt execute, and couldnt get another one." Hannan scored early in the first period from just inside the blue line. Hannan received a pass from Thornton, who has 43 points in 35 games against the Devils, his second most against any Eastern Conference opponent. Thornton has 11 points in 10 games. Kennedy scored late in the first period to make it 2-0 after Marty Havlat passed the puck out to him from behind the net. "I dont know how he saw me, but Marty found me with a great pass," Kennedy said. "I couldnt ask for better linemates. All the credit goes to them." Elias scored during a power play midway through the third period. Andy Greene slid the puck out to the right side, and Elias shot it past Niemis right shoulder. Steve Bernier helped by screening Niemi. The Devils, who came in averaging 25 shots a game, were held to 19 — including only 10 through two periods. NOTES: Thornton moved into a tie with Nicklas Lidstrom for 50th place on the NHL career points list with 1,142. ... Elias has eight points in his last seven games against the Sharks. ... Devils RW Michael Ryder played in his 700th NHL game. ... Havlat recorded his first point in seven games. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 03:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les raideurs fous Index du Forum -> Secteur public uni 63 -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006