Les raideurs fous Index du Forum
Les raideurs fous
Pour tous les gamers de l'uni 63 !

Les raideurs fous Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Argentina Coach uncertain about Messi's future ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les raideurs fous Index du Forum -> Secteur public uni 63 -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 05:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Argentina Coach uncertain about Messi's future Répondre en citant

Argentina Coach Lionel Scaloni is unsure about star player Lionel Messi’s future. The Albiceleste legend is being ลิ้ ง sbo constantly questioned in his home country about his performance and commitment to the national side, with this summer’s elimination in the World Cup Round of 16 apparent confirmation that the five-time Ballon d’Or winner ลิ้ ง sbo wasn’t quite up to scratch. Interim Coach Lionel Scaloni confirmed that the 31-year-old’s future hangs in the balance. 
"Regarding Leo [Messi], we've already talked about it. I think it's clear, we spoke with him and we'll see if he comes back in the next squad. I don't think it's justified to talk about him now, the day before a ลิ้ ง sbo game. I'm sure we'll see what happens in the future."
The Albiceleste has a double friendly with the Guatemala and Colombia, with the first game being played in Los Angeles, and the rumour mill claiming that Giovanni Simeone could well start.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 05:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les raideurs fous Index du Forum -> Secteur public uni 63 -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006